Monday, November 29, 2010

Second Storie Indie Market

It was a full, long, exciting, tiring and completely fabulous weekend at Second Storie Indie Market!! I was privileged to be surrounded by such amazing artists + crafters.
I made some amazing purchases for Christmas gifts (but I can't share them just yet with you! it's a surprise) But a lucky few might just end up with something from Fuzzy Bunny, Dulcie Miller Clayworks or Crude Crafts... hmm.. bet you're wondering if it's you. Too bad I'm not telling...

But I did manage to snag myself a few little something specials from Small Bird and Cecilia Hayes, Hey Buddy, Concepcioun, and The Great Lakes! I will have to post pics once I get some new batteries for my dead camera!

Now, it's time to relax a little and get into the Christmas spirit! I think this weekend may be tree trimming time and my annual battle with putting on the lights... if it wasn't so pretty when it was finished I could skip that part! oh well....

Hope the week goes well and you catch the holiday spirit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment