Saturday, November 27, 2010

so excited!

i was so sad to have to leave second storie this morning to go to work. It was just getting to that exciting point when the doors are opened and everyone comes to shop and meet and chat!
The space looked amazing and we had many helpers who made it happen! Thank you!

The most exciting part came when I got word that all 3 news stations came to cover the event. It's so nice to have media support and it lets more people know just how much fun and rewarding shopping our vendors can be!

It's almost 1am and I am baking quiche for our vendor breakfast tomorrow. I'm running on pure adrenaline right now. I had a wonderful dinner with some of our vendors and some new friendly faces at Owl House tonight! Great company and food! what more could I ask for!

Must go or quiche will not be edible!

Hope to see you tomorrow at Second Storie Indie Market!!

No comments:

Post a Comment